Skip to content
AVL Expo - Phoenix AZ


November 13 • Trainings  |  November 14 • Show

Mesa Convention Center  |  Mesa, AZ

You don't want to miss this.

AVL Expo is your chance to interface with the buyers and end users who use your products daily.

AVL Expo is the #1 event in Arizona for exhibitors looking to showcase their audio, video, and lighting technology to a diverse and engaged audience. The Expo offers exhibitors the opportunity to showcase their products and services to a highly targeted audience of industry professionals, including production managers, audio engineers, lighting designers, venue managers, and technical directors, and procurement personnel among others. Exhibitors can expect to benefit from the chance to connect with potential customers, increase brand awareness, and generate new leads.

In addition to providing an excellent networking opportunity, AVL Expo also provides a platform for exhibitors to gain valuable insights into industry trends and new technology – from the people who actually use it. Unlike many other events of this type, AVL Expo is 100% free of charge and open to the public. 

Over 80% of AVL Expo's attendees are invited through Clearwing’s database of current prospects and customers. The other 20% generally find AVL Expo through advertising, social media, and industry connections.

AVL Expo is open to all, regardless of size of organization, market segment, industry, or job role. We encourage exhibitors to take an education-first approach when it comes to the show. An attendee comes to AVL Expo to get hands-on with the latest entertainment and integrated technology and solutions, to network with like-minded industry professionals, and explore potential procurement opportunities with Clearwing. While we find our average attendee count to be less than “national” shows at around 500-600 attendees annually, we have adapted a quality over quantity method to how AVL Expo is produced. Local schools often bring students to the show to build their knowledge within performing arts and technology. 



• Audio, Lighting, Video, Staging / Rigging, & Special Effects



• Performance Venue, Education, Church / House of Worship, Production & Live Events, Integrators, Contractors, & Architects

Exhibitor Timeline

April 1

Sponsorship Sales Go Live

Get early access to booth sales by purchasing a booth. 

April 15

Booth & Breakout Room Sales Go Live

May 1

Public Launch

AVL Expo launches publicly and marketing begins.

October 25 - November 8


Shipments Accepted

Inbound Shipments Accepted At Clearwing, Phoenix for cold storage.

November 9 - 10

Clearwing, Phoenix

Trucks Packed

Trucks packed with booths, ready for delivery to convention center.

November 13

Mesa Convention Center

Load In & Training Day

Clearwing & training load in: 7am - 10am

Exhibitor load in: 10am - 5pm

Trainings: 10am - 4pm

November 14

Mesa Convention Center

Show & Demo Day

Show Floor: 9am - 5pm

Demos & speaking events: 10am - 4pm

Event load out: 5pm - 9pm

November 18

Clearwing, Phoenix

Outbound Shipment Pickups Available

Outbound shipments available for pickup at Clearwing, Phoenix. 


Things to know...

How does shipping work?

You have two options.

  1. Ship your gear/booth items to Clearwing's Phoenix office ahead of the show and we'll deliver it directly to your booth.  After the show, pack up your gear & leave it in your booth with a BOL/return label. We'll take it back to our shop and it'll be ready for your scheduled pickup.
  2. Bring your gear/booth items in yourself. We ask that you use the front doors to the convention hall if doing so. If you have a larger vehicle (tractor trailer or straight truck) we can unload it with a forklift at the convention center, but you must let us know in advance. 
How many attendees come to AVL Expo?

We average around 500-600 attendees annually.

  • Over 50% of attendees are qualified buyers.
  • Backgrounds range from full-time a/v technicians, volunteers, facility and venue managers, procurement officers, students, & more.  
Is there a hotel/lodging available? The next-door Delta Hotels by Marriott Phoenix Mesa is the on-site lodging option.  
Where is the nearest airport?
  • Phoenix Sky Harbor International - 20 Minutes
  • Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport - 25 Minutes
My brand is not in the entertainment or integrated technology industry, can we still buy a booth? We try to keep all booths restricted to brands within the industry, however we do make exceptions in some cases. Contact us for more info
Who is AVL Expo hosted and managed by? AVL Expo is hosted and managed by the team at Clearwing Systems Integration
AVL Expo Footer Hero

It's going to be epic.

Join Clearwing, 100+ entertainment technology brands, and hundreds of industry peers at AVL Expo on November 13 & 14 in Mesa.